Tuesday 22 March 2022

Anything Spring over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for Team I to host the new challenge over at passion for markers. This week is our theme Anything Spring. It should be nice and easy to find inspiration for this theme with spring right around the corner. I hope for a "lagom" warm spring with rain during nights so there will be less pollen in the air and that our flowers gets what they need.


Our sponsor this week is Pattie's Creations, which offers 3 digi images to one lucky winner. Thank you so much for that!

For my card have I used the lovely image called Potted Spring Tulips. It's a lovely image with classic tulips which always makes me think about my granny. She loved the red ones. However, I thought that I would colour vase of flowers in a different kind of colours than red, as I almost always colour tulips. 


I love how the image turned out. I have used designer papers from Echo Park from the paper pad called Welcome Easter. I bought it a while ago and it's lovely to use this time of the year. It makes me happy especially when I don't have to use the Easter images, even if I love to make Easter cards as well. 

I have used some die cuts leaf and a mish mash of paper flowers. It turned out pretty well. A doily got used as well to finish the card off. I have also used some yellow enamel dots as well as some enamel hearts in yellow from my stash. The sentiment is from hÄnglar and Wings.

I hope that you come and play with us over at Passion for Markers. Any kind of alcohol markers are welcome to our challenges now days. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: