Tuesday 8 March 2022

CAS over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week's theme is set to Clean and Simple. A challenge for many of us, but still it's fun to give it a try, right? I wish I could give more variation to my CAS cards. Don't really know if I have managed that this time either, but it was fun trying!


Our Sponsor Polkadoodles offers one lucky winner 3 digis of winners choice. 
Thank you so much Polka Doodles!

As we have weather changes all the time at the moment is my hands not working very well so I will have to sit this challenge out without a project. I am really sorry about that but I do will come and visit you who comes and play with us in our CAS challenge.

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: