Tuesday 15 March 2022

Just 4 Fun 14-22

Morning and hello!
I am back again. This time with a non colouring card. I have used one of the toppers from Maja Designs Bohemian Harmony. The paper pack has such lovely colours and warms my heart! I totally adore them!


  I have spent some time distressing the edges of the cards, both with a distressing tool as well as some Vintage Photo distress ink. It was a long time since I did that and it felt like it was a good idea for this card. I suited the paper and card design. I have only used some Nuvo drops in a light golden colour, a brown ribbon and a fussy cut butterfly to decorate my card. I have also used my spectrum Noir glitter pen on both the topper and on the butterfly. 

Over and out for today! Time to take care of the hurting fingers again. Enjoy your week!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: