Monday 12 February 2024

Mini Monday 1-24

Morning and hello!
It's Monday and I pop in with a little card that I have cross stitched and at the same time did I manage to use up some old card bases I fond in the basement. I have had them stored for ages. I had a quite long time when I stitched pretty much all the time. However when the kids were born and life got a little more busy it had to take second place. On top of that did I start to make cards and scrapbook and that took out lots of time from stitching. 



Now am I spending lots of time writing, crocheting and make cards in very unregular periods. Anyway, last December did I found joy in stitching really small motives and made them in to cards for my pen pals. And at the same time did I get to use up some scraps from my stash!

Hope you liked what you saw and that you find some kind of inspiration from it.

Love n hugs
Marie








 

No comments: