Friday 23 February 2024

Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back again with a little creation of mine. I found this Sugar Nellie image in my printed stash and just had to make a card with her cute face on it. I have used a paper pad from Simple Stories; Better together or something like that is it called.


I love the dark designer papers with the green addition. I have been in my flower stash again and made a classic flower arrangement on my card. I even remembered to use a charm together with the flowers. And to finish it all off did I tied a bow and added some gemstones to give some extra texture to my creation. Hope you like it! I really enjoyed this blast from the past1

Take care and do something that makes your happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

'

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a sweet image! I love the addition of the florals and that pretty paper! Thanks for joining us at the Aloha Friday Challenge!