Friday 9 February 2024

Just 4 Fun

Morning and hello!
Hope you are having a good day today with some time to do something for yourself. I am trying to get rid of some anxiety and keep busy creating cards at the moment. Something that keep my thoughts away from a struggle that goes on at this point. I just wish for some peace and quiet, it would be really nice for a change. 

On the good side this week is that I have finished one of my doctor appointments for a while now. I have got help for my jaws and now do I have a chance of getting a better sleep thanks to a specialized dentist. Let's hope it will work out!


This is an image from hÄnglar and Wings and it shows a giant ice cream. The set is called "kulglass" and is a wonderful set of stamps with this huge sundae and the set also have a girl with a large spoon, some cheeries and some sentiment. A fabby set to play with. I had a bit of problems with photographing this card as it have sparkle on the image as well as the designer papers that I can't remember the name of. However the pad has tons of papers and I don't even know why I bought them. I don't like glitter on my designer papers. But the colours in this pad is so soft and lovely. I had to get over the glittery fact. Now do I want a warm summer day and a really good ice cream to that.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: