Tuesday 20 February 2024

Dies and or punches over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's that time again, time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. Our theme this week is set by me and I have chosen "Dies and/or Punches". A favourite of mine but for some reason was this one a bit hard to put together.


Our sponsor this week is Dr Digis House of Stamps. They offer one lucky winner two digis from their store, your choice.
Thank you for that!



I have used the image called  Nitty Nora.  Wish I could knit but I do know how to crochet and find more joy in that yarn hobby. Knitting have never appealed to me the same way as my crochet hook. But the image was fun and I really want to learn how to knit warm socks! I had fun colouring but my photo didn't come out well. I couldn't access my accounts to do what I normally do. Took a while to get it fixed, my brother was my savour. Anyway, I have used designer papers from Maja Design, Denim Girl. And I used a die from my stash for the border which got covered a fair bit with another die cut from my stash and I wanted to add some punched details as well and ended up with butterflies from a punch from Martha Stewart. I couldn't find anything that suited better. Flowers and butterflies you know. 

I hope that I have managed to inspire you at least a bit. Come and play with us over at Passion for Markers. Just make sure that you use some die cuts or punches on your creation. Nice and easy!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Fun image and card design! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge #2407.