Friday 16 February 2024

Flower Friday 2-24

Morning and hello!
Hi and hello! And all that! It's Friday again and I have another flower card to show off. I have coloured with my markers from Winsor and Newton and I have paired my card with designer papers from... well, who knows. I don't have the pad next to me when I write this.

Sorry about the strange photo by the way, I had problems with all the photos taken today. Anyway, I have used some lovely lace that I have used pretty often lately but it's so lovely that I can't help myself. Some gem stones are also added for an extra bling and detail and of course as it is me, lots of layers as well.  Some sparkle here and there on the flowers and I am pretty happy with my card.

Hopefully have I given you some inspiration and do take some time and do something you love!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: