Thursday 29 February 2024

Christmas Cheers 3-24

Morning and hello!
It's the end of February already and I have a new Christmas card to show you all. This is a none colouring card. I have used one of the lovely toppers that Maja Design provides in their paper pads and paper packs. 


I decided to use this one to make an A6 card that I hardly never make. It was a good way to use up some left over paper pieces from another project. I don't like to throw away my expensive paper pieces. I try to use up as much as possible and smaller cards is a way to do just that. I have even started to make 10x10 cm cards for the same reason. And I have a bunch of small card bases to use up. It's a win win thing, don't you think? The gemstones and the glitter card pieces is also left overs from other projects. Felt good to make this one and I hope you like it and may be even got a little inspired?

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: