Morning and hello!
New challenge week for Team one over at Passion for Markers. This week are we playing with my theme
Dies and/or punches
A theme that I have fun playing with and I hope you do as well.
Our sponsor this week is Colour of Love. And the prize is set to 3 digital images of winner's choice. Thank you for that.
I have been using a sponsor image called Eleanor & Pickles country fair treats. I have cut off a lot of the image as I have trouble with the small details. That means that Elanor's friend isn't show on my card. He is a little froggy, her little friend.
I have coloured with my promarkers this time. I didn't have the energy to take out my copics. I have no clue how to store them and have easy access to them. It doesn't help that I do almost all colouring in bed.
Anyway, I hope that you will come and play with us over at Passion for Markers. It's a nice and fun theme and easy to play along with. Don't forget that you have to use markers to colour your image.
Take care and do something that makes you happy!
Love n hugs
Marie
Challenges for this card


No comments:
Post a Comment