Morning and hello!
I am back and surprise! It's not a Christmas card! :) I have been making many of them lately and I have fun making them, I have always loved making Christmas cards, best time of the year and having it all year around, can't be any better than that. :)
I have been playing with a really old stamp from my stash. It is a Sugar Nellie stamp that I have had for probably 10 years or so. I used to play with their stamps all the time and when I found them in my stash again, it was great fun to find the stamps again. I know that I played with some of their Christmas stamps last year.
I don't remember what this one is called but I had fun playing with little Miss Sunflower. I have been in my leftover bag once again and managed to get this card made. It's a bit busy but every now and then can I stand that feeling! The thick lines in the image cools all the patterned down a bit.
Now is it up to you, get busy creating!
Love n hugs
Marie
Challenges for this card

No comments:
Post a Comment