Morning and hello!
I am back with you all again. And yet again have I made a Christmas card. I have been busy creating Christmas cards during these warm days. Every now and then does it feel a little cooler when working with snowy and winter cards.
The card is made with designer papers from Pink Fresh studio or what the brand is called. Something like that at least. She have gotten some suntan in here face, but hey ho! We are all different! :)
I have added some pearls and some lace ribbon to decorate my card. A paper rose is also added to the card. I am not sure what I feel about the paper pad... Too busy I think, anyway, I had fun creating! Take yourself some time to be creative, you know it will make you feel good!
Love n hugs
Marie
Challenges for this card

No comments:
Post a Comment