Morning and hello!
Here we go again! It is Christmas in my head again. And once again have I been using a hÄnglar and Wings image. The stamp set is called Luvnissar med etikett. It is a super cute stamp set and fun to play with. I have coloured with my promarkers and kind of like how the colours turned out. I have to learn how to take better photos.
The designer papers are from Maja Design, surprised? :) I have played with a border punch, some pearls, flowers and leaf dies to add details to my card. The sentiment is a also from the stamp set and I love how the sentiment add details to the card. Love how that part tuned out. Now is it your turn to play with some stamps, markers and what more you use to create your cards.
Take some time and do what makes you happy!
Love n hugs
Marie
Challenges for this card

No comments:
Post a Comment