Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Ribbon and/or bow over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for the last challenge of August over at Passion for Markers. This weeks theme is set to 

Ribbon and/or bows

We are sponsored by the lovely people of Uniko and they offer one free product to a lucky winner. Thank you for that!

For my creation this week have I used an image from hÄnglar and Wings for this challenge. They are sadly closing their doors in December. I will be missing them, that's for sure. Any idea of a different stamp brand that I can fall in love with?


I have paired the lovely image up with designer papers from Echo Park and the paper pad called Fall Fever. I love the rich colours that belongs to autumn are wonderful. They are so warm!

I have played with a burgundy coloured ribbon and tied a bow with it. I have also used some paper flowers, gemstones in gold finish my card off. I had great fun creating this card as I have had a short break from my paper craft and have spent most of my time crocheting my tiny little toys for kids at the hospital. I have also used a glitter pen that kind of leaked on my card. More glitter to the people!

Now take some time and play with markers and papers and ribbons and decorations and... Have fun and enjoy what you do!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: