Tuesday 6 January 2015

A new year and a new post

Good morning and welcome back to MI and a new crafty year. I wish you all the best for the new year and hope it brings you just what you wish for. I have taken all the time I could not to touch the computer the last few weeks because I wanted to give my shoulder a chance to heal. Well, it didn't help so, time to call the doc and see if she can help me out.

Even if it has been a time with lots of pain it has also been a lot of fun and that's good. Have spent quite a lot of time watching soccer! This time of the year is filled with indoor tournaments for the boys and it's a lot of fun to watch them play. And the coming weekend we'll be going and just watch a tournament without any of the kids playing. When I grew up I used to spend days watching this tournament and we're talking 25 - 30 hours in three days here. I still enjoy it, a lot even if I can't spend all that time watching it now.

Well, now the free days are all over and it's time to get back to normal again. And I can't think of a better way to start the New Year of 2015 off, than a challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week we have a sketch as our theme and it's a bit tricky but fun to work with. I think I need some bigger dies and a better die cutting machine and...


This is the fabby sketch. Told you it's a bit tricky but I am sure that you manage to figure something out. I do love the look of this sketch and have a few more ideas on how to use it. As I only have small circle dies my card became quite small but it's also a perfect fit for this little image that I have gotten from my co team leader from the Paper Shelter, Nannieflash. It's a BeBunni image from Crafters Companion. Isn't it cute? Thanks for the lovely stamp Shirley!


I used some scrap paper for this creation, I think they are from Bildmålarna and from Kaiserkraft if not misstaken. I used my old but favourite punch from Fiskars and a ribbon. Only a few little flowers from I am Roses and some letter stickers from Prima spelling out "Thank you" in Swedish. Thought the image was perfect for that. Now, my card looks a bit crocked, but it keeps rolling standing, so I left it like that. It's small and easy to send and I love that.

Well now, I hope you give this great sketch a go and join us over at PFP this week. Me and the rest of the team are all on stand by to come and see what you will do with this magical sketch. Don't forget to use Letraset products to be able to have a shot at the prize and the top spots!


Our sponsor of the week is Letraset with a Manga set of pens for one lucky winner. That's one good prize isn't it?

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Clear it out - Anthing goes and iteme to clear out: Anything goes = scrap pieces of dps is used on this card
Loves rubberstamp challenges - anything goes
Paper take weekly - anything goes
TTCRD - Anything goes

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful design love the image Ginny x

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Marie and a Happy New Year to you and yours! I too had the issue of not having large circle dies, hence my card ending up an easel, but I was rather pleased with the end result and it took me out of my comfort zone too! Sometimes little cards are nice to send just because or to say thanks, as yours does - love the sweet bunny and pop of orange on the flower! Hugs, Lisa x
PS Hope the shoulder is easing!

Tina Goodwin said...

That card is so stinking cute! I love that stamp! Thank you for joining in the fun at Through the Craft Room Door!

Tina DT

jonim52 said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for playing along with us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><
Great project you have entered :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Shanna Shands said...

Really cute. Thank you so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!