Friday 23 January 2015

One designer paper only

Morning everyone! Just a quick drop by to tell that our new theme over at the Winter Wonderland is "one designer paper only". That meas you can only use one dp, but there are cardstock to use, embossing, etc. I will continue writing this post a little later on as my pain is really horrible at the moment but I still wanted you do see that we're up and going with our challenge and I even managed to finish my card with a little help from my kids. :)




The prize is a choice of 2 digi images. And here's a little bit of info about our sponsor.

Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.


We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

This is yet another card made with left over pieces from my scrap boxes. So many papers so little time. :) Well, and when we have challenges like this I get the chance to use up some of the bigger pieces which is nice to. This one comes from Maja design and I think that it is from the collection called Sofiero. I have used a few die cut corners from white cardstock, a bird die cut that I think I got from dies to die from when I bougth something there. There is also a very thin piece of lace that I got from Gail my blogging buddy in the USA. A mix of flowers from different companies. Some of it is covered with lose glitter. Well, I guess when you want only a little to stick, be prepared that most of it will stay on and the other way around. LoL Anyway, I am really glad that I managed to finish the card and get it up here as I am in so much pain that I don't really know what to do. It's hard not to use my hands as al my hobbies involves using them. Giving the new med a few more days, and I will hopefully be feeling a bit better and I might even give the hands enought rest to let them heal. I only need to find a bunch of good movies I guess and then stand down. Lucky for me there is still a few games of handball left to watch in the world Cup. 

Thanks to mum for helping my typ both my school work and my blogposts this week. I didn't know that it was so good to have my own secretary. LoL

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for the card
Digistamps 4 joy- Bingo (diagonal left up - right down) Dies/free/pearls
Crafty Creations - Something old, something new (New digistamp, old dps)
Pennys Challenge - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - Things with wings
Sisters' Act Card challenges - Anything goes
All dressed up Challenges - Anything goes with All dressed up image

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD Ginny x

Nancy said...

Oh so pretty, Marie! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Marie what a very beautiful card with a sweet image
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hi Marie, your card is fabulous. Pretty image and nice lace. Hope you are feeling well again! Thank you for playing along in our BINGO challenge at DigiStamps4Joy and hope to see you again in next month's challenge. Have great moments.

Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Blog]

Anna-Karin said...

Supergulligt med härlig färgkombination. Tack för att du delar i våran tävling på Crafty Creations och Lycka till. Kram Anna-Karin

Desire Fourie said...

Marie this is also a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘BINGO’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nathalie said...

So gorgeous card. I love combo & image. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie

Vannessa said...

This is just so pretty Marie and I love the colours you used. Hope you feel better soon! Thank you for joining in the All Dressed Up Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
All Dressed Up DT

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card - super cute image!!!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Sheila said...

Marie this is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up this time and good luck.

Sheila
*All Dressed Up DT*

Tracey said...

Hi Marie, so lovely to visit your blog & see your gorgeous creations again :o)
This card is absolutely beautiful & I love all the details.
Take care
Love & hugs
Tracey
xx

Laurian said...

Beautiful project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Vannessa said...

Just beautiful Marie! Thank you for joining us at the Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa (again!)
F & F DT

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Beautiful card Marie! Fabulous coloring and great card! I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy!! Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com