Thursday 22 January 2015

Anything goes with a sentiment

Hello there and welcome back to my corner of the world. I have a few post this week and that's really nice except that I am playing catch up all the time. I have not been able to create before and now I am kind of doing it against my bodys will and doctors too. Well, a gal got to do what a gal got to do, right? I need to so something to forget that I have so much pain in my fingers and where else it's hurting, like my neck, my back and on it goes. At least I got a new key board and it's nicer to my vrists than the other was, but my fingers ain't as happy. Strange that I who is right handed has more trouble with my left hand. Feels a bit strange, but most of my pain is on the left side at the moment except for my right foot and knee.
Ok, now I got that off my chest and we can move forward to more fun things, can't we? :) This is the second week of our Anything goes with a sentiment challenge over at Aud Sentiments. We're also having a DT-call if your interested. Sponsoring us this week is Sassy Studio and I have used the image called Jessie Cowgirl. Many in the team have used her so you will be getting lots of inspiration with that image. 


Well, I have been doing some digging once again in my old designer papers and managed to use some of the up once again. This pack is from My Mind's eye and is from my first year as a scrapper/cardmaker. I remember how much I loved these papers but found them hard to work with as the pattern is quite big. So most of the is still left and now I try to used up at least some of it. Once the energy kicks back I will have a good look at my stash and have a clean up and bring it to the boy's schools. There it get used and it's great to see. At the moment are they making little boxes that they put teeth in when the kids pins teeth which happens quite often when you're around 6-9 years old. :) It's wonderful to see my old stuff getting used and still looking good in a new shape. :)

Well, since my pain gives me quite a lot of trouble this time I made the image big and bold. I was shaking like crazy while I was colouring this but the endresult is totally ok in my book. My Letraset Markers is used for this. Then I dug into my flowers boxes and used some left overs from other projects as well. And my stunning black pearls from Bunny Zoes. The lace comes from my friend and teamie over at the Paper Shelter; Gail. Thanks! And the sentiment is stamped with a stamp from BildmÃ¥larna and says "Congratulations on your day!". Border punch from Fiskars is also used. One of my first ones and still looking good on the creations I make. 

Well my friends, it's time to make another creation and get a little bit ahead if I can. Sounds impossible at the moment but at least I can give it a try, can't I? Until next time, take care and stay safe!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Marie what a very beautiful image and card
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Aaah, another beauty! Pretty layering and great dps. Thank you for playing along in our BINGO challenge at DigiStamps4Joy and hope to see you again in next month's challenge. Have great moments.

Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Blog]

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, fab image and colouring. Love the backing paper and all your embellishments. Sorry to read you are suffering,hope you get better very soon. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

Desire Fourie said...

Marie this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘BINGO’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Michelle said...

This is a beautiful creation. Wonderful colours and design. Thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Jackie C said...

How lovely, such a lovely layout too!
Digistamps4Joy.