Wednesday 14 January 2015

Dies and or punches

Hello! Hope you're having a great week, or at least better than mine. I do truly hate this weather, going from snow to rain, warm to cold. It's spring weather, well March weather and it's so painful for me at the moment. I did book that appointment with the doctor and it's only a few days left until I get to see her, but for now it feels like forever. Oh well, on Monday...

But first at least something that made me simle even if it has taken me forever to get this together. I have made a new card for my first challenge of the year over at the Paper Shelter. And do you know what? I have still managed to keep to my scrap box and used leftovers from other creations. These are a mix from Maja design papers. 

I have used the most wonderful image called I miss you, but I used the version without the sentiment. This way I can use it for more things than just "missing someone". She is coloured with my promarkers and I must say I have become a bit lazy with my markers. I stick to a few ones that is easy to access and easy to bring to the sofa. It's the limited editions from 2013 and the skin colours. I need to find a way around this as I will run out of pink, green and blue scrap papers really fast this way. :)


I have used a whole bunch of cicle dies from different companies, some new and some old ones and a border punch from Martha Stewart. So both punches and dies are used here. I have added a few pearls, a pearl string, a doily, some pink left over ribbon, a charm, a thin lace on the top of the card and some rose ribbon as decorations. I hope you like the way the card came out and I also hope to see you come and play with us over at the Paper Shelter. You don't have to use one of our images but we love it when you so. You can enter up to three times but then one of your creations need to have any TPS product on it, either dps or image. 


http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. Come on now crafters we know that you love these images and we would really like to see a few more of the Paper Shelter images.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

14 comments:

Kreatief met Maria said...

Such a gorgeous card.
Greetings from Maria

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, I hope you are feeling a lot better these days, stunning card I love that image and youve certainly done a beautiful job with your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Marie....love all the circles. Hope you feel better soon. hugs, Pat K xx

Gail said...

Wow. This is beautiful. I see a trick I want to borrow...putting the doily UNDER a layer. This is so pretty and sweet. Your die cuts are pretty and that MS punch is fabulous. The pearls and the flower ribbon (across the bottom) are gorgeous. What a beautiful card! Hugs, Gail

NicoleDesigns said...

Such a pretty card Marie.... love it... xo Nikki

Unknown said...

Hi Marie, your card is beautiful, your colours are so suttle and pretty. Love the backing papers and the dies and use of punches are fab. Gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and hope to see you back again soon. Jennifer DT member

Donna Maligno said...

Marie this is an adorable image and a well crafted card. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ January challenge with your art.

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous image and lovely combination of elements! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Angela said...

Lovely soft colours and great lay out Marie.... love all of it!!
xxAngela

Lynne said...

Stunning card!!!! Great colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck!
Hugs,
Lynne, Crafting from the Heart DT

Colette said...

Beautiful Marie, love the colours and the soft feel of the card, gorgeous embellies and great layout, hugs, Colette xx

Lena said...

Underbart kort Marie!!
Du färglägger så fint och det "röda" håret är supersnyggt! Jättesnygg layout också...

Hoppas du kryar å dig, ligger själv hemma med nån jäkla influensa som inte vll ge med sig..

Kram till dig!!

/Lena

Lena said...

Underbart kort Marie!!
Du färglägger så fint och det "röda" håret är supersnyggt! Jättesnygg layout också...

Hoppas du kryar å dig, ligger själv hemma med nån jäkla influensa som inte vll ge med sig..

Kram till dig!!

/Lena