Tuesday 20 January 2015

New Beginnings

Morning and hello! Hope you're all ok and feels tons better than I do. At least the visit to the doctor yesterday went fine and I got confirmation that it's not only my fibromyalgia that is playing with me at the moment. The RA is also active and I had more swollen small joints than I thought. Happy face because I don't feel the pain in all of them. :) Well, have a new med to test but I will not get it until Wednesday, well tomorrow. The other day it felt like forever, but when I put it down like this, it aint too bad. I will spend at least another week at home and then I'll try to get back to school for the last week. WooHoo!

Well! Time has really flown by quickly and I have a new card for our New Beginning challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week. It was a close call to finish the card this week, but I made it. :) (Read proud of myself). :) As there will be a few new babies in the family during the spring, my partners niece and nephew is expecting babies. One the first one and the second for the other pair. I have no clue if it will be boys or girls but I have my mind set on one of each. It feels like that. :)



I have used to images from Magnolia, both a little older ones. The background is one of my first Magnolias and the baby image has been used a million times. However I have never used them together for what I can remember but it looks ok for a spring baby doesn't it?

I used a paper pad that I got from my dear blogging friend Annelie for Christmas and it was just perfect for this image coloured like this. I always colour without looking at my dp's which sometimes is good others not so good at all. ;) Sometimes I get lucky, like this time. The pearls are from Bunny Zoe and the flowers are from I am Roses and WOC. Doily from I don't know where and the letters are from Panduro. Have tons of those that I need to use up before the sticky glue gets too old to use. I always believe that I have more time on my hand than I actually have and my plans to use the letter sticker from my boys scrapbooks never happens. May be one day?


Sponsoring this challenge is Digi stamp boutiqe with a voucher worth £10. Isn't that great as a prize? Really lovely I think!

Thanks for looking and I hope you come and join us over at PFP this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Kreatief met Maria said...

Sweet card Marie
Greetings Maria

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.beautiful design and colours and i love the sweet baby :D

xx coops xx