Tuesday 16 October 2018

Bingo over at Passion For Promarkers

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week we have a really fun challenge for you. We are playing BINGO! And let's say that Lisa has made a great bingo board where even I won, as I forgot to check it before I finished my card. Printer died on me, off to buy a new one, refused to print as I wanted, got it to work, forgot about the bingo board, checked it after finising the card, took a big breath and here I am with sponsor image and everything. And got BINGO! Yay! LoL

This is the fabby bingo board that Lisa made for us. Nice and easy and you should be able to check most of it off if you check it before you start. LoL

Ingen automatisk text tillgänglig.
Since I am still on a mission to great cards for male I got this fabby image from Dr Digi's house of stamps called Happy Hour Horace. A fabby fun image that I tried to place at the sports bar. I found some designer papers from Prima called All Star Collection which I for some reason also had bought a pack of tags and tickets for. Happy for that today and that I remembered to use them. 


I made some creative cutting here and there and got the papers to last a bit more than they may be should have, and I am wondering why I did it as I have plenty of all the stuff like papers and everything. Oh well if feels good to be in a none waste mood. I wanted to come up with some brilliant sentiment for this one, but today it didn't work, but a little fun at least considering the umbrella placed in the bear.

Our sponsor this week is Dr Digis House of Stamps and they are offering one lucky winner two digi images from their store. That is if you use Promarkers from Winsor & Newton former known as Letraset. 

Ok then, I will be back tomorrow with a new creation for the Paper Shelter. Hope to see you then as well. Maybe you even want to combine or challenges. But for now you can play along with us over at Passion for Promarkers. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Julie said...

Super card Marie - such a great image, and your papers and embellies suit him to a tee!! Hugs, Juliexx