Friday 19 October 2018

Digital image over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello, or maybe not morning, but hello! :) I'm a bit late with my post for the Paper Shelter this week. I'm stuggling a bit with my meds and have terrible headaches and feel like I'm having the tummy flu with all the time. Today however have I been off work and can finally write the post.

I have used the fabby image called My adorable Little Witch. I don't celebrate halloween but I love the colours of fall and that's why I try to make at least one halloween card each year. I coloured with my Letraset / Winsor and Newton markers. The paper pad is an old one that I don't have the front left and have no clue from where it is. I think I have mixed in a paper from Bo Bunny. But the rest is from another company. Strange, I try to finish of my paper pads and then pads with papers I use once or twice per year they are almost gone. Hmm...


I have used a few dies from Magnolia, Sweden. I love the spider cob, it's stunning and then I found some gold tread and added that to the mix as well. Some golden pearls in the hat and a spider charm to top it off. I hope you like the creation and can find some inspiration from it and maybe make a card for our challenge over at the Paper Shelter. The theme of the week is DIGITAL IMAGE. So it should be easy to make a card for this one.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

I wish you a great weekend and hope to see you play along with us over at the Paper Shelter.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Craftdee said...

Hi Marie. Great Christmas card; love the layout and embellies... and of course the super-cute image (I'm not certain, but it looks very much like some images I have in my digital stash from Prairie Fairy - could that be the answer to your question?)