Tuesday 2 October 2018

Christmas is coming over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! It's Tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This time are we going to make Christmas Cards. Nice isn't it? For me it's a pure joy as that is my favorite kind of project to make. So our theme this week is set to Christmas is coming. The only thing you have to do to take part in our challenge is to make a christmas card and colour with your Promarkers. Then you also have a shot at our prize. Winner picked by Mr Random himself!

Bilden kan innehålla: text

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Di's Digi Stamps. They offer a prize of $12 voucher for one lucky winner. That is someone who has coloured with their promarker or their cousins from Letraset.

For my card this week have I used a Magnolia image that I had stamped up ages ago and coloured it up from time to time when I had a minute or two left over. I do also have a stash of pre made back¨+' grounds that I made during the summer as I had trouble sleeping so sat in bed and made cards without any images. It work out pretty well. I finished the paper pad from Panduro. It is all in turquise and lilac, so not my favorite colours but I wanted to finish it off.


Anyway it was good to have it when I made this card as I have tons of homework at the moment. Well, my kids have and for some reason they don't think they can do their home work if someone isn't listening to them. The whole evening is gone by the time we're done. My partner is working tons at the moment so two more weeks do I help to kids and I am pretty messed up by it. I am suddenly learning German again, it was only 30 years ago. LoL

My card, sorry got a bit side tracked again. I added some cotton lace and a few pearls as decorations. And then I added the most adorable snowman from Magnolia. He is so cute! The most wonderful die I have bought in a long time. The sentiment die was a freebee from a Paper crafting magazine. It's still a bit big but it's growing on me.

Anyway, I now hope that you will come along a play with us. You know it's only some weeks left before December is here again and then you will be happy that you started on your Christmas cards today. Just remember to colour with your promarkers or Aquamarkers.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
A snowflakes promise - anything goes
Magnolia-Licious - Favourite colour combo (Blue, white and grey)
The Holly and the Ivy Challenges - Anything Christmas



2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Marie this is such a beautiful Christmas card! I love your choice of papers and the colours you chose. Your snowman is too cute!

Cicci said...

Hej Kalmar!!
Wonderful!! And wonderful design!!! Love the colours and the image is so sweet
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}