Wednesday 3 October 2018

Time to celebrate over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! I am back for the second time this week. Keeping really busy here. LoL This time I am here with my project for the Paper Shelter and our new theme for the week. I have set the theme to "Time to Celebrate!" Hopefully you fill find some time and join our fun challenge. It's nice and easy. You can celebrate Christmas, halloween, birthdays or what ever you have coming up. It is all about the celebration.

I am not the biggest fan of unicorns but they are starting to grow on me actually. The Paper Shelter keeps coming up with new fun, charming images of them and for my card have I used the newest one. It's called Unicornmania and if you like it, just click the link and you get straight to the image.


I have coloured the fabby image with my Promarkers and some glitter pen, and fussy cut the whole thing out. Glad I didn't mess that up too much as the on/off button of my printer broke today so now I am without printer until that is fixed. I miss my printer already and all of the sudden feel the urge to print tons of stuff. :(

I used a paper pack that I found reorganizing my stash the other week. I think it's connected to Forever Friends, the little brown bear if you all remember? Lovely darker and lighter pastel coloured papers. And as I have a niece turning four later this week, I thought it was a good match with unicorns and kind of girly papers. To add extra girl to the design did I use hot pink sentiment strips saying Hip Hip Hurray in Swedish, some die cuts hearts from Lawn Fawn. To top it all of did I add a gold glittery thicker number from american crafts. A note book punch have I also used. Bought it because I loved the look on layouts but have not gotten to use it for that yet. First time today! Better late than never.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Ok then, time for me to sign off for today. I wish you a great week and hope to see you over at the Paper Shelter. And we have a few spots open on our design team if you are interested. Do contact me and I have a look at your fabby creations.

Take care and do something that make you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything goes



No comments: