Friday 26 October 2018

Colour it! over at Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at the Winter Wonderland again. I am the host of the week and also the sponsor for this event. I have set the theme to COLOUR IT! That means that we want to see images that you have coloured for this challenge. So no precoloured or lovely scenery built with die cuts. You are the maker of this card. So digg out all those markers or what you use to colour your image with.

I have fond a really old image that I had laying around for a really long time but for now can I not remember what the artist is named. But I used them a lot when they very new, and I still love them. I have coloured it with prisma pencils this time. A really unusally exprience with me. It was fun, but hard. That's the truth. 



I found a bunch of paper pads that I have hardly used but now I cant remember what they are called. Probabably from Studio Light. I picked some in green, blue and browninsh /kraftcoloured paper. I love the settle colours this bring to the card. Then I rocked on with some gold hearts to decorate with and golden sentiment as well. To top it off did I add a few brown heart as well. A little more balance was fond by that. 

Anyway, I hope that you want to come and join us for this callenge. It's two weeks long and you have to link up your card to the challenge. It shold be nice and easy, just find something to colour with Christmas motives. Make some Christmas cards or something eles that has Christmas in mind. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything goes
Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
Sweet stampin' Christmas - Anything Christmas
Fab 'n' funky- Christmas

6 comments:

Margreet said...

I was so surprised to see ont of the images of Prairie Fairy back again, Marie. At that time I have been a DT member. And me too still love all PF images.
Great coloring and a gorgeous card.
xxx Margreet

Judith said...

Aw so cute Marie - I love this image and the colour combo is fab hugs judith x

Shirley-Anne said...

A great card with perfect back ground papers with fun sweet image .Your colouring is spot on .Thanks for sharing with us here at
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/10/new-anything-goes-challenge-23th.html
Good luck with your entry and hope we see more of you soon .
Shirley-Anne DT

Margo said...

I love this cute card and gentle tones you have used !
Thank you for joining us over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge !
Margo GDT

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Such an adorable card! Great image.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Tracey T said...

Fabulous image and lovely colouring! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey