Tuesday 30 October 2018

Christmas or Winter over at Passion for Promarkers


Morning and hello! It’s Tuesday again and we have a new fun challenge for you over at Passion for Promarkers. Hosting this week is, well I am. I have picked the theme of Winter or Christmas, so it leaves you some more options. Me who really is a winter person loves the snow and all that comes with it, except that I must take the bus to work instead of taking my bike. It takes so much longer to go by buss. Even if I only have about 4 kms, it takes about 45 minutes to get to work by bus. I must walk a lot and get tons more pain. So maybe I don’t like winter as much anymore. 😊But Christmas is still nice.

So, I have dug out one of my Snowy Magnolias just as I do every year. To me the snowmen images is still the best ones they have done there. He or she, hard to tell right? Is coloured with my Promarkers and Triamarkers even if I am running very low on those pens by now. You know, to have a chance on the prize for this week’s challenge you must use the Letraset / Winsor & Newton markers some kind of version. Easy peasy, right? Of course, you must follow the theme as well.

Ingen automatisk text tillgänglig.

Sponsoring this challenge is UNIKO STAMPS and they offer one lucky winner a stamp set that is in stock. 


I dug some more in my stash today and found a new place for all my paper pads. Well, I have been working on that project since the beginning of September or so but now I’ slowly getting there. I have a small craft room and I need workspace so now are all my paper pads going down under my desks. In lovely wooden apple boxes from IKEA. I have two sizes of them and the small ones fits the 6 x 6 paper pads good and under I can store stuff that I don’t use that often. Perfect! I have for example put all my diamond paintings in one of them. Later, I will hit the shelfs in my closets as well to free up some space. Never ending mission but I am pretty sure that the room is shrinking!

Back to my card, as I said I dug around in my paper pads and found yet another favourite of mine. My Bildmålarna papers, this one is called Winter Wishes. They went out of business some years ago and I really loved what they had going, both the stamps, paper pads and my beloved charms. Miss you tons! I kind of miss Hanglar Stanglar as well, but I saw in a scrapbook store that they are back Hanglar & xxx something. Looked nice.

I used up some of my pre-cut snowflakes and a Christmas tree decoration as well. Thought it would be nice to get some stuff out of my stash. Can’t believe that it never gets empty here, it should. I am not crafting that little. 😊I have used some lovely lace and some golden string as well to make a little more stuff go on at my card. Have also used a few different Spica pens to add some glitter to the card. Christmas needs some sparkle, am I right or am I right?

Ok then happy people! Take good care and do something that makes you happy! Like play along with us over at Passion for Promarkers

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD – Anything goes

No comments: