Friday 17 May 2019

A card just for the fun of it

Morning and hello!
I decided to pop back again and show off a card of mine. I make so many more cards than show up here, just because I am too lazy to blog them. At least I have taken some photographs of some of them to be able to share when I don't have so much going on here. 

This is an image from Lili of the Valley that I have had for a very long time and from time to time I dig it out and colour it up again. It's a good image for everyone to make a happy birthday or celebration card with. 


I have actually managed to use the same paper pad for this card as I did for the card I posted earlier this week. From Echo Park and the Spring time pad. I have coloured the image with distress inks and made a few pin wheels for decorations. In the middle have I used the same type of enamel dots as the last card but from another pack. This one has some glitter on the dots and stars. 

Anyway, thanks for dropping by. It was good to see you around and pay me a visit. Do leave a little foot print and I be sure to pop by to visit you as well. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: