Tuesday 14 May 2019

Summer is on it's way over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
Yay! I am back again with pain in a shoulder but feeling really happy today for some reason. And I am tired but my head is spinning of energy. Weard feeling but for most the week is good, at least for a day or two. 

Today it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this weeks theme is set to Summer is on it's way! That means we want to see summer inspired creations for this challenge. Hope that will be nice and easy for everyone. The only thing you have to remember is to use your promarkers and to follow our theme. That's the way to go to have a chance for our prize of this week.

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.
Our sponsor is 
A day for daisies which is offering one lucky winner a gift code worth $8.- Such great prize for a lucky crafter!

And now to my card. I have used the fabby image called Favorite Flower Pots as I love to find fun and charming flower pots for my plants outdoor. With that said that I have not planted one single plant yet this season. LoL It was great fun to colour this image and I am really pleased with the colours I picked out for this one. Actually the card makes me smile. I love really love how it all came together this time. 


The designer papers are from Echo Park and is called spring time I think but works perfect for summer too with all the fun images on the papers. You find wellies, flowers, kites etc all in the happy colours that Echo park uses for their products. Happy paper pad! ;)

I have used lots and lots of layers of paper and just a few enamel dots as decoration. I think they are from Marianne Design or something like that. I bought a ton of them when I found them really cheep. Wonder how something as small as these little dots can cost so much money? 🤔

So with this I hope that you come and play with us and join in our fun challenges that starts one new each week. Always a prize to be won for one lucky winner who plays along and uses promarkers.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: