Wednesday 22 May 2019

Birthday girl over at TPS

Morning and hello!
I am back with a second post for the week and this time I am showing off a card made for the Paper Shelter Challenges. This weeks theme is set to " Birthday Girl" and should be a really easy one. So come on and join us. You can enter up to three times and one of your creations needs to showcase some TPS products.

For my card have I used the new fabby image called Groovy Girl. She totally rocks! A stunning image with lots of happiness to it. Just love it. I have used the pre coloured version for my card and one day soon will I colour it up on my own as well. It's so charming. I wish I had the currage to walk around dressed like that. And had that much red hair! :)


I have used an old paper pad from Echo Park once again. Yes, I have plenty of them laying around and they are still a favourite to use for card making. They make me smile. I have made a few retro flowers with a Joy die in three sizes and used an old paper punch from Martha Stewart to add some details to my card. I went from white card stock to black this week love how it brings out different details. I also managed to use up some old brads for the flower centers and some black and white ribbon for a little more details. The sentiment is made with a old writer that I had for quite some time now. 


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

Josephine said...

This is so pretty!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi there, great birthday card. How pretty too. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xxx

The Enticing Creation said...

Such a cute layered card...thanks for playing on Through the Craft Room Door,hope to see you next challenge

Hugs
Rituparna DT TTCRD

The Red Mullet Band said...

Such a cute card!!!
I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

Maikreations said...

Aw, this is such a great card and a very cute image ;o) Thank you for joining our birthday challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers and I hope you'll forgive me my late commenting! have a happy and crafty week! Maike