Friday 3 May 2019

Anything but a square card over at the Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland. This month are we going for the theme of "Anything but a square card". Take a look over at the challenge blog to find tons of inspiration from the team. 

And here comes some info about our fabby sponsor this week.



Winner receives a $12.00 gift code

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay
As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was seven years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week! 

And then over to my card. :) I have used the fabby image called Snowmen Block but I have only used three out of four parts of it as I cut it apart. Well, the sentiment part is inside the card as a greeting when you open the card. The best part about the images from Bugaboo is the extra thick lines that gives the images their funky look and it makes them fun and easy to colour. I just love to use them.


I have coloured with my Letraset Markers and some stickle glitter glue. Some layers of designer papers from two different Dovecraft paper packs works as back drop to the image. I did also dig out an old punch from Martha Stewart and punched out some snowflakes for decorations for the card. I used some spellbinder dies in oval shapes to get a different look for my card. I have also used a bunch of pearls shaped like stars. Thought it fit the winter theme. :)

So now I only hope that you take the time to join our challenge and build up your stash of Christmas Cards. Hope to have you join us during this challenge!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Marie. Love the background you've used for this fun trio. hugs, Pat K xx