Wednesday 8 May 2019

Colour it! over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
I am here with my new Paper Shelter creation and this week are we going to follow the theme of COLOUR IT! That means you have to have done the colouring yourself. No pre made toppers or only sentiments this time around. You have to use your colouring medium this time around.

I have used an old image called Mad about comics! I have had it coloured for years and never found a perfect time to use it, but now it was time for it. I have used very bright, basic colours when I coloured the image. So I dug out my big collection of Echo park pads with dots, spots, lines and whatever they are called. 


I have also used a punch that looks like the edge of the paper has been torned from a note pad. A few die cut stars, a premade from Simple Stories and a black and white ribbon is also used. As a final touch have I used a few of my card candy in mini format. They are perfect for adding a little details to any creations.

 

As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Well, I hope to see you over at our challenge this week and be sure to make something fun during the week to keep YOU happy!

Love n hugs
Marie 

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: