Saturday 25 May 2019

A card just for the fun of it

Morning and hello!
Here comes a new card made by MI just for the fun of it. I have used a fabby image from Polkadoodles. Sorry I don't have the name of the image in my head at the moment, but I bought a full set of images and cut files and tons of other fun thing in the same set with a beach theme. Now I just need a cutting mashine.

Anyway, the image is really cute and I love it to bits even if I had some trouble colouring the hair as it has tons of little details and I have really limitied light where I do most of my crafting at the moment. I have used some glossy accecents for the swimming glasses and now it as also cracked so they look smashing for this card. LoL The gloss is put around the whole card to make some water effects both here and there.

The image is paired up with what I think is a old paper pade from maybe Echo Park. It's almost finished by now and only small pieces left of the paper pad. Always good to use up some old stuff because the papers are really, really old.


My cards these days are pretty clean and simple because I have a bunch of stash beside my bed that I use to create. And I am too lazy to go and get more stuff, besides that I don't have the room for more of it. It's a tiny space. I have a whole room with colour mediums, paper and decorations still I prefere to create in my bed when I can't sleep. Oh well, it probably changes but for now it's how I do it. On the good side is that I use up stuff that I probably shouldn't have used up in a million years this way.

Well then, enjoy the rest of the day and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Digi Choose days - Anything goes


1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and love the image thanks for sharing!!!