Tuesday 21 April 2020

Add a sentiment over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello1
Well it should have been if I could have managed to use my hands in time. But at this moment it's a real struggle to use them. They are really unstable at the moment and just a tiny use make them all wobbly. Lucky me I have some of my cards made up already but the ones that are not will be a little less nice I think... So I will not do that anymore. ;)

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo and they offer one lucky winner a gift voucher for their store worth $12.  They have so many super cute images so why not pop over a take a look.


For my card this week have I used the fabby image called Flower Teapot. A joy to colour and I am sure it will be even more fun to colour when I have better use of my hands. I have paired the image up with some lovely papers from Echo Park and Lawn Fawn. The EP-pad is just a few left overs and I am pretty sure it's named something with spring. This time have I used a bunch of dies to decorate the cards. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn by the way...

Take care and do join our fabby challenge this week. Just remember that you have to use your promarkers or their older cousins.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

a beautiful card using the sponsors image take card and stay safe

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the card layout and that pretty image .Thanks for sharing and joining in the challenge ,http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2020/04/anything-goes-challenge-april-21st-2020.html.
Good luck with your entry and hope we see you here again soon
Shirley-Anne DT
https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

So sorry that you're still struggling with your hands Marie - and yet you have made this beautiful card, Juliexxx