Thursday 16 April 2020

Just for fun nr 7

Morning and hello!
Welcome to jet another one for just for the fun of it. I have decided to get as many cards up this year as I possible can. As I do lots more card than I have showed before. I am sorry however that I never seem to learn how to take good pictures of my cards. In a year or two maybe I have figured it all out. 


This image from Magnolia Sweden is ove of my favourite image from Magnolia. I think I have used it almost every year I have had it. It's great fun to colour it and I have done it with my promarkers collection. The designer papers are from Lawn Fawn, another favourite. This card is really light and still have a lot of patterns on it. Love how this turned out.

Anyway my friends, take some time and do something that you love and that makes you relax for a while. You deserve it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: