Thursday 2 April 2020

Just for fun nr 5

Morning and hello!
I'm back with a card just for the fun of it. I have two big loves when it comes to card making: making Christmas cards and Easter cards. We hardly celebrate Easter but I love making those cards. Maybe a bit strange and I have a whole bunch of these cards laying around now as I never send them. Maybe one day.

This one is made with a Paper Shelter image called Easter Coast. The designer papers are from Echo Park, Happy Spring or something like that. 


I have coloured with Promarkers and decorated with some dies from a Marianne Die that is a combo die; Easter Eggs and ballons. I added some black enamle dots to mirrow the black and white  Easter eggs.

So with all this corona stuff going on, I hope you find some time to craft and think about something else. I have two kids that is hoping for a  school close down. Me and my partner not so much as the home schooling wouldn't be any fun or easy at all. My oldest isn't any fan of school and the younger stress trough everything. Let's just hope this settle soon and that the world come out a better place.

Take care and do things you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: