Tuesday 14 April 2020

Just for fun nr 6

Morning and hello!
I am here again with a new card for no more reason than it's fun to make them. This image is from Sassy Cherryl and I really miss her fantasic images. You are missed! But at least I have a few ones to play with. I have had this one laying around for quite a time, just waiting to be come a card. 


I have used designer papers from My Favourite things. They are really stunning and have great colours on them. I love the stripes and dots. I have also used a circle that I have cut in half and used it as a designer addition. Some black pearls in the corners of the card and then a few enamle dots for some fun details. And isn't the sentiment just fab? I just love it!

Do you know what? Take some time and do something your really love like crafting, or gardening or driving your card or what else you love. You know that you deserve it, right?

Take good care and enjoy your time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: