Friday 3 April 2020

Angels over at Winter Wonderland

Hello and good morning!
Well techical it's evening now but it will be morning again. I have such bad headaches that I have trouble move earlier today, and that's why I am late. It has been this way for a few months now. It's my meds messing with me.


I have used an old paper pad from Bo Bunny for this card. It has a  bit different Christmas colours to it and for once it fitted how I coloured my image. I had made another design with other papers before but it was just not working as it should. Total crash how to speak. It's a simple card yet again with only one decoration: the web/ribbon in golden look. It picks up the card great IRL. The image is called  Glorious Angel. I have coloured with my promarkers.


Sherry West who is the owner-designer of Sherry West Art is a digital and rubber stamp artist, colouring book artist and the author-illustrator of a very silly new children's book title "It's Raining Cats!  It's Raining Dogs!  It's Raining Bats! And Pollywogs!" (Morgan James Publishing) which is available now on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more.

She is a member of the Society of Children's book Writers and Illustrators, an ESL teacher, a published educational curriculum writer, award winning poet and semi-pro photographer who work has been accepted by Getty Images.

Married for 20 years to a very patient guy with 3 really funny kids, 2 fluffy dust bunny chinchillas, 1 huge hairy dog and 13 random cats.


Her art is being sold as rubber stamps by Stamp Addicts in the UK and has appeared on Hochanda twice.

Prize for the winner is a surprise from Sherry!

Anyway, I hope you all are feeling good!
Take good care and do something that makes you happy and stay safe!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: