Tuesday 28 April 2020

Just for fun 8

Morning and hello!
Here comes a card made by me using some Maja Design Papers and toppers. It is from the collection called Denim & Friends. It was a long time since I made this card. I think I made this going on the ferry between Sweden and Poland one and half year ago. 


It's quite relaxing using toppers from time to time. Just gluing and cutting. For this one have I inked all the panels with some distress ink walnut stain. I have also used some vellum as one of the layers. It's a really simple card but with many layers that makes it look really worked. Maybe I should use the design again. It's kind of nice.

Well, I hope that you take some time and craft. Do something that you enjoy and relax.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: