Wednesday 7 October 2020

Colour it over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
It is time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter today and our theme is set to "Colour it", that means we only have hand coloured images allowed this week. But as you all are fabby colouristas it will be now problems, right?


I made this card quite a while ago but have not published it before now. I have used a bunch of Echo Park designer papers for this card. I think it's a mix of different paper pads. There is a few die cut leafs, flowers, buttons and some ribbon added to the mix in this card. I have also used a bunch of stamps for more details. A few pearls finish it off. 

Anyway, I hope that you will come and play with us this week. The theme is easy and I am pretty sure you need to make a few halloween- or Christmas cards to send out soon so why don't you play with us?

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: