Tuesday 27 October 2020

Use black and/or purple over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday again and we have a new challenge up over at Passion for Promarkers. This week's theme is set to "Use black and/or Purple". Good colours for this time of the year. However, I had to dig deep in my stash as I am not a purple person. :)


Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs which is offering one lucky winner three digis of their choice. Thank you so much for that CSD.

And then to my card... I have used a sponsor image called Emmy Lo - A poppy for you. Who says that Poppies can't be purple? First did I have to dig deep to find any pens that could be called purple. And when that was done was I in so much pain that I could hardly hold on to the pens so my colouring isn't the best for this one. Sorry about that. Then started the next treasure hunt when it came to finding so designer papers with purple on them. After going through half of my stash with designer papers I found a new pad that had some purple tones in it. From then it was an easy task to get the card together. 


The paper pad is from 13@rts and is called Aqua Flowers. Some really lovely papers in that pad. Have to dig it out soon again. A few Spellbinder dies from ages ago is used to cut the image. I love that fancy frame! Should really use my dies more often. But as I make most of my cards in bed I am to lazy to go up and use my die cutting machine. I found some matching ribbon in my enormous stash of ribbons both some kind of purple and some black and white. I also made a dive into my stash of paper flowers that I have been hoarding for a long time. This ones are from Prima and from WOC. Well then, finishing of the card with some really tiny pearls and some golden splatters. Too small for shaking hands in pain. But now it's done and I am happy I could even make the card.

Take good care and do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Super cute, Marie! Lovely colours, and the little black bow is the perfect finishing touch! Juliexx