Tuesday 13 October 2020

Make it festive over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! 
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week is the theme set by me to "Make it festive". So lets say anything Christmas / New Year celebration...

Our sponsor this week is JMC Designs which offers one lucky winner a digital collection from their store.


For my card today have I used an old Tilda image from Magonlia, Sweden. I tend to do that when it comes to Christmas images. I have also used an older paper pad from either Carta Bella or Echo Park to make the card. Probably Echo Park...

Coloured with my promarkers on neenah card stock, for decoration some wood stars and a piece of lace tided to a bow. It's an old border punch used for one of panels.

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

wow she is a beauty and beautifully coloured