Friday 23 October 2020

Just for fun 34

Morning and hello!
I am back with another creation I have made just because I enjoy the relaxation it brings to my body and mind. I had no particular challenge in mind making this card up, just enjoying my time with my craft stash. 


This card is a bit different from what I use to do as I have coloured with distress inks instead of my normal promarker colouring. I have used some left overs of my beloved paper pad from Carta Bella called Floral 3. Not much left of that pad now. I have used many layers for this card and a bunch of die cut leafs. A bunch of bought paper flowers, a heart charm and some pink ribbon is also added to the mix. Some creame and white pearls add to the final touch of the card. Hope you like what you see.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: