Friday 16 October 2020

Just for fun 33

Morning and hello!
One more creation made while not being able to sleep. This time have I made a card with one of my beloved stamps from Hänglar and Wings. This one is from the set called Emma and Kristina. I know that the image is a bit of season but I am still in summer mood as the weater is still pretty warm in my little corner of the world. 


I have coloured with my Promarkers and used some left over pieces from my scrap bin. I believe that the papers are from Echo Park. I have used some roll up roses and some die cut dies and butterflies. Thers is also a few nouvo drops used for details on the card. The sentiment says "Hugs" in Swedish and it comes from PY Hobby. 

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


No comments: