Wednesday 27 March 2024

Christmas Cheers 4-24

Morning and hello!
Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? I know, it's March and it's a long time to December, but I can't help myself. I just love making winter and Christmas cards. 
The image is from hÄnglar and wings and this little cutie is from the set Snöskoj. It's something with these cute snow people that is hard to resist.


 The designer papers is from Echo Park, I don't remember if it's the snowed in or another of the paper pads with lots of blue and some green, snowflakes etc. They are perfect for my snow people. On this card have I used a few die cuts to give the card some interest. A border from Lawn Fawn and the oval that I don't remember where it is from, but I was so happy that it was such a good match in size for my little snow guy. A piece of corrugated card board have I put behind my sentiment that also is from hÄnglar and wings. 

Take some time and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: