Friday 22 March 2024

Just 4 fun -7-24

Morning and hello!
Hi! It's time for another card that have made me relax and not think about the pain I have in my left arm /elbow. Anyway, I have used an image that I have coloured ages ago. I don't remember what brand it is from. But it's sweet, isn't it?


 I have coloured with my Promarkers and the designer papers are from Echo Park, a lovely spring paper pad or maybe a mix of two as I have almost finished all my spring paper pads. Only small pieces and some whole papers left in them. 

I have used my beloved nuvo drops in white and a bow below the image. That's the only decorations on my card. I have used corrugated paper behind the image to make it lift from the papers and to finish it all of have I used a die cut saying "congratulations" in Swedish.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: