Friday 15 March 2024

Flower Friday 2-24

Morning and hello!
Hi there! It's time for a new Flower Friday. I had a lot of fun making this card as it was so easy to put together for once. 


 It just came together with an ease. I am not totally sure from where I have gotten the image. I just can't remember from where, it was there but now is it gone again. My brain need a boost to get working again. LoL The designer papers is from LOTV and NitWit. I have also used a punch for a boarder. Some lovely lace and paper roses together with some black Nuvo drops finish this card off. Oh, a butterfly charm have I also used. I have bought way too many charms but it's such a great finishing for a card. I love them! The sentiment is from hÄnglar and Wings.

Now is it time for some rest and some sleep as well. I really need it. The pain make my sleep really bad. Have a good day and take time to do something that you enjoy.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card


No comments: