Friday 8 March 2024

Just for fun 5-24

 Morning and hello!
It's time for a new card from me, one that I have made just because for the fun of creating. Can't be any better than that can it? I have tons of pain in my hips and need to keep my mind away from it. 


The image is from the Paper Shelter but I don't remember the name of it. What I know is that I love this fun and charming image. It's fun to colour and she looks like she is full of mischief. It must be her sneakers that makes she look like that...

This image is coloured with my promarkers and the designer papers is from Maja Design and the tropical days paper pad. I added a die cut boarder and decorated it with a lilac lace. Nuvo drops in white and some fabric flowers make the the card pop. I really love how this card turned out.

Have a great day and do something that make you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully designed card with this gorgeous image!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner