Tuesday 12 March 2024

Just for fun 6-24

Morning and hello!
Hi! It's me again and I have been having fun playing with my papers, digi stamps and rubber stamps again. I have had a few hours of colouring a while back and a few weeks ago did I start to make cards with all my coloured stuff. Now do I have to start to colour again as I only have a few left to make into cards.

 
This image is a real blast from the past, do you remember Sugar Nellie stamps? This is one of a few of these lovely girl faces that they had in their store. I loved them then and I love them now. They are such sweet images that stands out from the rest around during these days. 

I have paired this lovely sunflower girl up with some matching designer papers from Maja Design. Such great match! I love it when my papers can pick up on something from my images. Turned out well this time!

Hope you can take some time and do something that make you feel good today!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

2 comments:

Betta said...

Beautiful stamp and fantastic butterfly!!!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Hugz, Bettascrap DT

Chana Malkah said...

It is so delightful to see this image! This was one of the first images I tried to color as a new crafter! You have done a fabulous job coloring and presenting it!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner