Tuesday 19 March 2024

Easter over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday and time for a new fun challenge over at Passion for Markers. This time are we in middle of March and soon is it Easter. And therefore is our challenge theme very fitting, "Easter". So all your lovely Easter creations is what we want to see this week. Can't wait to see what you come up with!


Our sponsor this week is All dressed up and they offer our lucky winner 2 digis of winners choice.
Thank you so much for that!


The image is called Butterfly Bunny and you find it in the store of All dressed up. Hmm, while writing this I can't find the image in the shop, but it might come back. It's such a sweet and delicate image that I loved to colour and create with. My designer papers are from Echo Park, or maybe Carta Bella, but I think they are Echo Park. Anyway, I went for a little darker designer papers for this card, normally would I have picked something more bright but as I went with a white rabbit was these papers perfect and there is a spring feeling there anyway, or is it just me? LoL

Anyway, I have used the classic to decorate my card: flowers, lace, pearls and gem stones. Can't be any better than that, can it?

Well then, now is it your turn to start creating and don't forget to link up to Passion for Markers. You know that any alco markers are ok now days? Looking forward to visit you all!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card





 

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card with lotsof details and beautiful papers