Tuesday 16 April 2024

Check it out over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
Hi! It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. Today is it time for Team 1 to inspire you all and our theme this week is set to "Check it out!" It means that we want to see something check on your creation. Gingham, check pattern etc. That's what we want to see.

 
Our lovely sponsor this week is the lovely people over at Lili of the Valley. They offer one lucky winner 4 digis of winners choice. Thank you for that!

My card then. I have used the Sweetpea digital stamp that I love. I have coloured with my promarkers and took a dive into my huge stash of Magnolia designer papers and came up with this.


 Now my checks isn't that clear as I managed to put my panel with checks on it way too high up on the card. It's the lower panel with lilac. There is also checks on the little bow on my card. I had fun colouring this image and I love how muted the colours are and how they match the designer papers. I hope that you all find some inspiration from my creation and that you will take some time and play along with us over at PFM.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: