Tuesday 2 April 2024

Monochrome over at PFM

 Morning and hello!
Time again for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week do we have a real challenge for you. Our theme is set "Monochrome". That is one colour + white and black in small dozes if the black isn't the main colour of course. We have a great prize up for grabs this week, so it is well worth giving the theme a try!


Our sponsor this week is Dies to Die for and they offer one lucky winner a gift voucher worth £15! It's an amazing prize for one lucky winner!
Thank you!


As I, once again have some trouble with my hands and fingers which gives me trouble colouring did I get really happy when I came to thing of my little stash of coloured poppies. I have them in a few different shades but I was in the mood for blue shades this time. 

I dug out my flowers from my stash and my die cutting up a whole panel with a nice grid of geometric shapes. I had planned to use it for left over small pieces of papers from other projects so I don't have to waste so much lovely papers. However, this time did I use card stock as a back drop for my flowers. I am pretty pleased with the result and got to use a butterfly that I had coloured as well. The flowers is a little too big for my liking, but it's totally ok. Oh, the flowers are by the way from Alternew. 

Anyway, I hope that you have had a good Easter and that you now feel up to playing along with us over at PFM.

Have a good week and do something that makes you happy!

Love  hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: